Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Info Post
I don't normally buy newly made clothes, but I totally got hooked into the Alexa Chung for Madewell line. It's just so easy to wear on days where you can't be worried about what to wear! (basically my Monday-Friday) And it's nice to have an arsenal of easy dresses to just throw on when you need to leave in a rush.



Well, my parcel arrived today - it was a really intense 30 seconds of total utter happiness and then a major let down because unfortunately Madewell messed up my order. About a handful of phone calls later and all is fixed and the correct dress will be on its way to me tomorrow! But, I can't keep them both ... because that is crazy $$$ !!

dottydress


So, here is a Tennesse Velvet Dotted dress up for grabs in a Size 0... I can definitely return it back to Madewell, but I know it's sold out online and figured rather then someone spending an extra $100 on ebay it'd be nice to be able to buy it for the normal retail price..

UPDATE: The dress has found a home!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment