Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 30, 2010

Info Post


This blogger meetup has been quite a long time coming actually, and I'm thrilled that it finally happened! Jessica from Aspen Tree Vintage contacted me a while back when I was in Delaware with Quincy and Johnny, suggesting we meet up along the way home. Unfortunately, it was sort of out of our way to stop in Philadelphia at that point, and we had school and work to get back to in a hurry, so it never worked out, but when she told me she would be visiting Montreal I was thrilled to bits!



I was also hugely nervous about playing host to people in my own city. All of the meet-ups I've had have been in other bloggers' territories and they've all been so great at showing me around to the best restaurants and vintage haunts in their neighborhoods, so I felt a lot of pressure to do right by Jessica. As it turns out, they did just fine without me, and while we had a lovely afternoon, I realized in talking to them that they already knew all the best spots to check out!
None the less we enjoyed some of Montreal's best vegan cuisine and then explored some of the prettier (albeit pricier) vintage shops along the Main. Jessica and Peter were endlessly charming, and had nothing but amazing stories of their travels, as well as their lives back in Philly, to tell.
I'm so glad I finally got the chance to meet this lovely blogger and I so look forward to our next meeting! You can read about her Montreal adventures here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment