Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Info Post
p2

59369_599251303775_35400858_35105362_2325202_n

my booth at (capsule) trade show, September 21st + 22nd


(capsule) women's invite
Yesterday was an excellent day at Capsule in New York where I was thrilled to show off my new SS11 collection. The show, which features up and coming womenswear lines, is located in a restored factory building with plenty of sun drenched space. I'm a booth neighbor to my friend Ellen of Dusen and Dusen, which is pretty exciting, because she's a cool gal with an amazing line.
In other news:
I have a twitter account! Follow me so that I can share pictures from the trade show with you and other exciting things, liiiiiiike what I'm eating for breakfast and neat stuff like that. I promise I won't be annoying.
Also:
I have unofficially extended my Fall pre-sale, so any of you who would like to reserve your favorites from my Fall line at a wholesale rate before they hit stores, head on over to the ol' online shop!
The If I Only Had a Heart Dress is now available in black velvet (which is perfect for holiday!), will be available for pre-sale until October 1st.
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment