Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 20, 2010

Info Post
Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of fun updates, the weather's been really gloomy here and I really want to take some pictures of the beautiful falls here in Trollhättan. I did go out the other day to take pictures, the light was beautiful and I was all alone with all the beauty of nature, and then my camera decided to quit on me... So I've now decided to use some of my spare money from working this summer to buy a proper system camera (in case you didn't know, I'm currently using a not so great digital compact camera). I'm really excited about getting it! I don't think the camera makes as much difference to a picture as the photographer, but I think I'll feel more inspired if I get a camera with better functions.

I've also started a blog for my school progress if you're interested. So far I've mainly uploaded old things I've done to be able to see progress as I learn more and more in School. I keep it fairly up to date and we have our first big assignment this week, so I'm sure I'll have something nice to present this weekend :) See it here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment