Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 8, 2007

Info Post
I'm a little bit freaked out right now. I just realised how often my boyfriend and I match. Our personalities match but even more strange is how often we turn up at each others houses wearing similar outfits. Just things like both wearing red, him a t-shirt and myself, a dress. Or this one time that I turned up at the pub wearing a grey t-shirt, jeans and Cons, and he was wearing the exact same thing. It was only weird because before that point he had never worn a grey t-shirt nor owned a grey t-shirt, he had bought it that night at the gig. It was funny, in a way. It's only a little bit depressing because now people comment on it. It's not like we do it on purpose (I think).

It's not as though we share clothes. That would be hilarious. Some of his cardigans I have considered stealing, jumpers too. I do own one shirt of his, a Taking Back Sunday one that shrunk. But to reiterate, we don't share clothing. However, cardigans like this one make me want to reconsider.
It's lovely isn't it? It was also on the first page when I image searched 'boyfriend cardigan' in Google. Google is the shit. I shouldn't write posts after drinking but I wasn't sure how long it had been since I'd posted. Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment