Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Info Post
When I was young, I was a messy child. I'm still a bit of a mess, but not like I used to be. I'm talking food everywhere and dirty clothes. After a while, my mother learnt to put me in clothes that wouldn't show dirt. I didn't mind missing out on pastels because they make me look sick anyway but I used to be so jealous of the girls who got to wear all white frilly dresses and whereas mine were either red or floral.

As I got older and I started to buy my own clothing, everytime I fell in love with something that was white, I wouldn't buy it for fear of getting it dirty. So even now, I'm nearly twenty and I still have reservations about white.. But I love it. And I also love this outfit. It's divine.

I love how she makes the weirdly proportioned pants (they kind of remind me of clown pants), look really elegant. I also love the coloured footwear. It reminds me a lot of Peter Som's A/Wo7 collection, where he pairs monochrome with bright footwear and accessories. Just a little hint of colour.

I've never been a big fan of orange before but I love those shoes. Delia's has pretty cool patent coloured shoes, but the shipping to Australia is ridiculous.

Photo Credits: Facehunter (above), Style.com (below).

0 comments:

Post a Comment