Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Info Post
Everywhere I look... grey. Every single item of clothing I want to buy.... grey. It's gotten to the stage where I don't buy things that I really really like because grey on grey is something I'm planning on saving for my 50's. It's pretty annoying, actually. My favourite pieces of clothing are my grey t-shirt with carousel horses and my grey sweater from Sportsgirl. I also have grey shorts, two different types of grey trousers and several grey singlets. Maybe even a cardigan, as well. At the moment I want to buy -
  • A grey cardigan with purple trim from Target

  • A grey vest from Jeanswest

  • A pseudo-hoodie cardigan from Jeanswest (also grey)

  • A grey wool dress from Just Jeans

  • Several grey button-downs from K-Mart

*All of these items come only in grey.

What am I to do? Do I submit to the grey-ness or do I fight it? I have no idea. But here are some other grey items for your viewing pleasure...

Pinafore - Kate Hurst, jacket - Fred Flare, shoes - unknown.

PS. I feel I should have made some pun or joke about Grey's Anatomy in this post, but I cannot think of anything appropriate or slightly witty. Sorry for the oversight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment