Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Info Post
When you were young (saying that makes me seem really old but I'm not), did it feel like you had all the time in the world? I remember spending hours doing the most stupidest shit and wasting so much time. I can't do that anymore, I feel like I have to squeeze every last hour out of my days. Funny thing is, I used to be happier. The only thing I can focus on now is the fact that I'm running out of time and I don't know why.

In other news, I love 43 things. It's the coolest website ever, like MySpace kinda, but with purpose. You sign up and write down things that you want to do, obviously the most you can have at once is 43. You can see who shares your goals, write blogs about them and how you are going about achieving them, comment on whether it was worth it or not and finally, cheer others people's 'things'. It's pretty sweet.

Finally, since this is meant to be a fashion blog, here is a picture of Patience from the Grates, wearing insanely cool tights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment