Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Info Post
R1-03184-013A


R1-03185-007A

R1-03184-016A


paradise

R1-03184-022A

R1-03184-008A

timmy

arizona

My time in Los Angeles ended on a super positive note with everything at our sewers, the showroom organized and a most delicious punch-filled friday night sale (charming Meg snapped some photos of the event that you can see here). Tomorrow we return to New York and I plan on hibernating in our home for as long as I possibly can upon our arrival. This year has seen us in more airports than any year prior and while I do love a bit of adventure and hard work abroad I can't help but feel terribly homesick for my own surroundings and neglected friendships (plus staying in one place for more than a month means I can finally have kittens).

KITTENS!

ps. I should specify that these pictures are from Sedona, AZ. So crazy beautiful there! We celebrated an early thanksgiving with Landon's family while on the west coast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment