Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 25, 2010

Info Post
Well, this was a busy little week for me! Last Sunday we decided to adopt an old man West Highland Terrier named Westley from the SF SPCA. He's 8 years old and he's my new pal. He follows me around everywhere and he's as sweet as can be.

Westley the Westie


He's got some bad allergies and skin problems. He's currently on a strict diet and has anti-itch pills and medicated baths and ointment for infected bumps... awh, poor guy. We went to see a dermatologist on Thursday so hopefully he'll be feeling a lot better soon!

Etsy and Westley


I have to say, working at home has also been a lot more awesome! I now have an etsy friend and someone to walk with me to the post office! And I've been getting out and about more ... exploring things in my neighborhood that I've never seen before... Like this nice pastel hobbit door..

favorite door


And a nice peeley old church...

always curious


My favorite neighbors are moving this weekend and we also ended up with all their house plants! Which is lovely because finding some nice plants for our fire escape has been on my to-do list ... but, I never knew what to get or where to get 'em

new plants!


While I was out watering/pruning yesterday Westley sat impatiently on the bed whining and trying to hop out there. He's got some separation anxiety... But, he was a pound pup after all, so I can't blame him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment