Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 19, 2010

Info Post
After one 'long' year, I'm finally coming back to that gorgeous part of the world. And this time I'll have my book with me. 9 signing events are planned in 7 countries.

LOS ANGELES: Nov. 19-20

MELBOURNE: Nov. 22 - Dec. 5
Nov. 27, 12 PM @ Metropolis Bookshop, Curtin House, Level 3, 252 Swanston St
on Facebook
Dec. 2, 6.30PM @ Readings, 112 Acland St, St Kilda, on Facebook

SYDNEY: Dec. 6-14
Dec. 8, 7PM @ Ariel Booksellers, 42 Oxford Street, on Facebook

SINGAPORE: Dec. 16
7-9PM, Q&A and book signing
@ A Curious Teepee, 2 Orchard Link, #02-24, on Facebook

KUALA LUMPUR: Dec. 17-18
The event on the 18th afternoon with be announced soon.

The rest of the schedule is still in the making. The next cities will probably be: Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei and Manilla! Like always, you can follow my adventures on my visual diary and Twitter.

Sydney, November 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment