Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Info Post
IMG_1770

IMG_1746


Well, the etsy shop has been re-stocked ... I'm amazed that I managed to do this entire update whilst manually focusing my camera ... it took 2x longer then normal to photograph - but I'm realllllly happy about my newfound photo location. Taking photos in my apartment was really bumming me out. I live in a courtyard facing apartment and in the Summer time when the light is at its brightest - I have about an hour and a half of good light each day. Now that the days are darker my photo time is cut down to about 30 minutes, if that. But, then I realized that this little window area just 15 feet down the hall from my door is perfect! And the light is nice all afternoon!

. . .

1930s Dusty Blue Crinkle Chiffon Dress

. . .

1930s Hearst Castle Dress

. . .

1950s White Ruffle Blouse

. . .

Edwardian Lace Ruffle + Pintuck Blouse

. . .

1960s Ice Gray Accordion Pleat Dress

. . .

1920s Black Silk Velvet Dress

. . .

1940s Navy Satin Dress with Copper Beading

. . .

1930s Junior Printed School Dress

. . .



As far as shipping goes for orders - I'm leaving for the East Coast this weekend and won't be back until the first of the month - so any orders placed after Friday (Nov. 19th) around 2:00 PM Pacific won't be shipped until December 2nd!

0 comments:

Post a Comment