Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 17, 2012

Info Post
Got another item from yozo magazine today, this lovely bag by Laplaette. It has a wonderful, playful 60's wibe which I adore. The size is also great, you could fit books and notebooks in it which is something I like to carry around. The only miss is that it doesn't have pockets, just one big space for everything


Because of the 60's feeling, I coordinated the bag with this adorable pink dress which was actually sewn by my mother in the 60's. My mother was really cool during the 60's, her self-made clothes are of pretty bad quality, but really cool and original! I'm so glad I can wear her old clothes! They are definitely among my favorites!



Hat: Bought in thriftstore in Berlin
Dress: Made by my mother in the 60's
belt: really a handle from an old purse
Shoes: Gift from my mother
Bag: Cupcake




0 comments:

Post a Comment