Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 24, 2012

Info Post
Photo23_24

Photo32_5A

Photo06_7

Photo25_26

Photo12_13

Photo17_18

Photo21_22

Photo08_29A

Photo13_24A

Photo12_25A

Photo17_20A

Photo21_16A

Photo26_11A

Photo27_10A

Photo19_20

Photo08_9

Photo03_4

In my absence I've been preparing the Alexandra Grecco AW12 collection and to much relief things are finally winding down a bit!

Here are a few behind the scenes images I snapped during the shoot at one of the most breathtaking buildings I've ever seen! This incredible space, called Beekman Place, is currently under renovation to become a luxury hotel after over a decade of being abandoned. I feel so lucky to have been able to see it un- touched with all its intricate detail which I hope will be preserved. Check out some amazing photos of the building over at Sally Jane Vintage too!

Because the building was abandoned, there was of course no heat, which should explain the heavy coats and scarves. Thank you to my wonderful team of talents for being such great sports!

Lookbook (coming soon) Photographer - Dan Estabrook

Models-
Hannah Metz
Christy-Claire Katien
Laurel Tomlin

Hair and Makeup -
Mandy Bisesti

Assistance-
Ruby Li
Samantha Grecco
Lucy

Delicious Banana Bread-
Kristin Grecco

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment