Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Info Post
 When moving back to the England two years ago I was keen to rediscover my home country and appreciate all the beautiful places I had previously neglected to visit. Since then we have enjoyed so many countryside walks, coastal holidays and mini city breaks throughout the UK. I wanted to share snippets of our adventures so you can build an image of our little Britain and perhaps even inspire a visit to us one day. I for one love browsing through blogs for a glimpse of countries and places I have never been, it's a great way to get to know the world as a local. 
These photos were taken on a walk around Rutland water while visiting family on New Year's day.
Photography by Nadinoo

Hat Vintage
Hand knitted scarf gift from Bricolage 
Festive Bell broach gift from Gran

0 comments:

Post a Comment