Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, February 25, 2012

Info Post
The weather has been lovely these last few days. I went to school early this morning to study for my upcoming exams. I saw lots of new little flowers and heard birds everywhere, it seemed very much like spring! Although I know that as soon as I've buried all my cardigans and bring out the pretty spring jackets, there will be a snow storm again...

After my study time I went to town and bough a book about Swedish design at the big book sale. Hopefully I'll have time to read it once these exams are over... When I got home the weather was still great, so I decided to clean the windows and clean up the apartment. Cleaning the windows made a huge difference! the apartment feels so much lighter now! So here are some nice and bright pictures of my pretty home


Luckliy I live on the first floor, or I'd never dare to do this...


Making the windows pretty again


Bright and clean, my student apartment


Kitchen table


Bed area and office/lounge


The home office


Deer, Books and records

0 comments:

Post a Comment