Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Info Post

As promised, D.C. folks: In my move to NYC (next Friday!), I am purging my wardrobe of some fabulous vintage finds, so I can actually fit myself into my tiny Manhattan apartment.
What's sad for me is great for you:
First, this Saturday 2/11, at Cork Market (1803 14th St. NW) we'll be holding a Butler & Claypool vintage pop-up shop from 11am-5pm. It will be BANANAS. Come by, say goodbye, and shop your little vintage-loving heart out.
Then, just in case you can't make that, we (Spinach Vintage) will be popping up again at Mimilah (above Miss Pixie's) the following Thursday, 2/16, from 5-8pm. There will be wine and stuff, plus some very choice vintage items that I'm saving just for that night. 
Share the news! Hope to see you Saturday (or Thursday!)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment