Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Info Post


I'm new to women's site Shabby Apple, but they've got a retro-inspired women's dress section that is To. Die. For.

When they offered me the chance to receive and style up one of their pieces, I immediately picked the tulle knee-length skirt in white (and then bought in myself in black as well). If you've read this blog for awhile, then you know how crazy I am for tulle. (Like, insanely crazy. I never met something in tulle that I didn't like.)

It's the perfect party skirt — poufy and pretty and fun. I paired mine with a drapey sweater and sky-high chartreuse heels, but there are plenty of combinations I can think of (sparkly sleeveless top! black turtleneck!) that would look perfectly Jackie O.-chic. And at $62, not bad indeed (plus, the site is offering 20% off right now with the code NEWYEAR).

Oh, but that's not all! One lucky reader will win their very own tulle skirt. Simply "like" Shabby Apple on Facebook, where you'll get first notice of giveaways and discounts. (And while you're at it, like Fashion is Spinach on Facebook too, whydontcha?) Then, leave your name and city/state in the comments, along with what pieces you'd wear this skirt with (or, if you prefer, where you'd wear it to). U.S. only, please. We'll pick the winner next Wednesday, 1/25/12.

Let the contest begin! Our winner: Hanna from Evanston! Hanna, send me a note with the subject "WINNER!" and we'll get this out to you.

PS) Thanks to our friend and style mentor Johanna Cox for the pictures. And for insisting on the red lip. And, while we're at it, for making me buy these awesome shoes at Zara last summer, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment