Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 26, 2012

Info Post

Below: Prada SS2012 Studded Saffiano Leather Document Holder... yes or no for SS2012?

Below: The tobacco colour is less brash... if I were to get one, I chose this colour...
Prada Studded Saffiano Leather Document Holder

At £1,110 a piece, I was shocked by the price of these Prada SS2012 Studded Saffiano Leather Document Cases. Called it a DIY 'bedazzle' piece or a kitsch+ cute statement bag, does it really warrant this price tag? I know the rhinestones (think Las Vegas cowboy tackydom) require time to fasten one by one... the leather is Prada's signature saffiano... and the brand is Prada.... but I am wondering who is willing to part with this kind of money for the bag?

Below: As seen on the SS2012 runway...


I leave you to decide. The shape and colours are amazing. The back pocket is user friendly. Perhaps for half the price, I might consider getting one just for some fashion attention during SS2012:-)

What say you?

More pics on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Prada

0 comments:

Post a Comment