Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, January 28, 2012

Info Post
Today the sun was shining in Manchester, a rare treat for us so we decided to hop on a tram into town. Work has been keeping me pretty busy lately so I felt I deserved a day of fun treats as a nice reward. One of my favourite spots in Manchester is Spinningfield, it always seems to be calm and peaceful even when the rest of Manchester is crazy busy. Most of the buildings are shiny and new but it's nice to find an old building hiding amongst them like this 1950's court house. We stopped for lunch at the Oast House which never fails to lure me in with it's rotisserie chickens served with delicious chips! 
Photography by Nadinoo

Dress Nadinoo 
Coat & Collar Orla Kiely
Socks Topshop
Shoes Office
Bag Christmas Market

0 comments:

Post a Comment