Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, January 9, 2012

Info Post
I don't think it's any secret that I'm a tad smitten with this lady, her blog wishwishwish has given me endless inspiration over the years so it's always exciting to see her in a Nadinoo. Carrie has such a fun approach to styling her daily wears that you can't help but also feel a little bright hat is needed to make you and your outfit smile :) 
I'm so happy Carrie got a chance to wear her Bird a day dress over the holidays, an early morning stroll feeding the ducks is just what I had in mind when designing this dress. 
Beautiful photography by Carrie from WishWishWish
Hat Vintage - Dress Nadinoo - Tights Topshop - Shoes Topshop - Coat New Look Mens - Bag Mulberry

Thank you Carrie for the inspiring outfit post and showing us once again how it's done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment