Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 30, 2011

Info Post
I know the blog has been a little quiet lately so I thought I would use this Sunday afternoon to show you a little around Manchester.
Before moving up here I felt a little sad that I would be leaving the many cafes, pubs and vintage markets of London all behind. But once we had settled I decided to do my best to re-discover Manchester and see it with my now grown up eyes (... not those of a penniless student!). I'm so happy I gave it a chance as I've found so many nice areas, events and cafes that I love and enjoy visiting on weekends off.
Hidden away under the railway arches in Castlefield a fantastic farmers market is held on the first Sunday of every month. We were lucky enough to catch the first one and came away with our bags packed full of cheese, home made pies and a variety of vegetables. Already looking forward to the next one which is not far away!
 Manchester through the eyes of Nadinoo

If you know Manchester please let me know your favorite spots and I'll make sure I pay them a visit soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment