Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 13, 2011

Info Post



I'm spending time around California's Bay Area, and the temperatures have been hovering in the mid 80's--in October! Global warming/endless summer phenomenon aside, the temperature outside has brought on tons of activities ripped straight from our favorite summer movies like beach hang-outs, and iced teas out on the patio, it's really hard to believe Christmas is only about two months away! Later tonight in real Dazed and Confused fashion, I'm meeting up with my friends, and they're taking me to a bowling alley bar. Hopefully I'll soon be reporting on a backyard kegger or a pool party. All right, all right, all right!

Also want to thank StyleMint for sending me a package full of t-shirts! I liked them all so much, that I put this one on immediately. The limited edition tees are designed by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen exclusively for StyleMint, and they update on a monthly basis. I am definitely impressed with everything from the way it arrived wrapped in butcher paper and tied with a blue suede cord, to the actual feel of the tees, and the quality is obvious. Get yours here.


Wearing a polka dot Rush tee thanks to StyleMint, 7 for All Mankind jeans, Isabel Marant boots, old hat & belt, and an Alexander Wang bag.


0 comments:

Post a Comment