Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, October 15, 2011

Info Post

Below: Besides Christian Louboutin, Balenciaga also makes a good birthday treat...:-P
Balenciaga Mens Large Classique Clip Clutch in Biche

More birthday treats for myself:-) After hemorrhaging my bank account for the past months while contributing to the profit margin of my favourite retail giant, Club 21 in Singapore... I finally got back some sweet 'pay back', thanks to their membership programme. Redeemed all my points for vouchers and used them to offset the purchase of my dream bag of the moment, Balenciaga's Mens Large Classique Clip Clutch. Choosing between the different colours was a tough choice. Orange Brule, Coquelicot and Vert Fonce were contenders, but in the end I decided on Biche for its versatility. The biscuit brown colour seems to go well with anything!

Who else joined the Balenciaga Clip club too?

More pics on my facebook fanpage.

Source: mymanybags

0 comments:

Post a Comment