Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, August 25, 2011

Info Post


I don't write much about beauty -- truthfully, I can change my shoes three times per day, but I've changed my beauty routine about three times total. (When it works, it works!) That said, I swear by these six products. But tell me: What beauty buy do you swear by? (Because you never know. I might be ready for a change.)

Clockwise from top left:
1. Bare Escentuals BareMinerals powder foundation: I can't deal with heavy, sticky foundation, but I'm old enough to need decent coverage for splotches and blemishes. This powder foundation is as good as they say: Plus, top it off with a layer of their MineralVeil top powder for that dewy, flawless finish.

2. Nars Orgasm Blush. Another standby, but there's a reason for that: Nothing else gives me that freshly flushed look.

3. Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Black Plum Ink. Eyeliner is one of my more recent beauty discoveries -- I never realized before how a careful top smudge could really make eyes pop. I love the black plum ink color — somewhere between brown and black, and very pretty. Plus: No raccoon eyes!

4. Benefit Erase Paste. Boy, have I tried a lot -- a lot, a lot -- of concealers. Nothing works quite so well as this one for undereye circles.

5. Kai Fragrance Oil. I'm not a heavy perfume wearer, so a dab of this clean, pretty fragrance oil is just enough.

6. Soap & Glory eye cream. Just a touch of this creamy, slightly shimmery cream helps tired undereye skin suddenly glow. I'm tempted to smear it all over.

Now it's your turn...

0 comments:

Post a Comment