Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 8, 2011

Info Post




Hey guys, I'm actually a little late on posting this here - I think all these missed night's sleep because of work have made me a little loopy, and I totally thought I'd already posted about the move here. Anyway, I've made the switch to Wordpress and started from scratch with a new blog that's a little more focused on travel than fashion. That isn't to say I won't throw in an outfit post or some inspiration from time to time if it the urge strikes, but the blog is mostly devoted to the beautiful things I see and the places I get to visit with my new job!


I'd be so happy if you guys would follow me there, your comments have always been my favourite to read! I'm sad to put Left Hand Endeavor to rest, but it's time for a change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment