Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Info Post
Before the summer I updated my old cellphone with an I-phone. I like it a lot, but I hated using it as a phone, and the included headset didn't work at all for me. I've always prefered to speak in traditional phone receivers, but since I don't own a stationaty phone I have to use my mobile phone for all my calls.



But now I've found a great traditional headset, and can keep the old feeling while being super modern! It's also good to be aware of the radiation, while looking cute! The retro cassette tape was a gift from my sister.





I'm not wearing anything vintage in this picture, keeping it modern for once.







































Blouse: ellos.se

Skirt: Topshop

Tights: Åhléns

Shoes: Ellos.se

Necklace: Kawaii store

Headphones: Webhallen.se

0 comments:

Post a Comment