Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 26, 2011

Info Post


Ever since spotting the image above on A Cup of Jo, I've been dreaming of the bag on the far right: the perfect little satchel.

I've all but decided that it's going to be my go-to bag for fall (sorry, oversized totes). The question is, which satchel? These are my favorite candidates, thus far:



Clockwise from top left:
1. Rebecca Minkoff Covet bag in gray ostrich, $425. (Lately, I'm ostrich finish-obsessed as well.)

2. Alexander Wang strappy Kirsten suede satchel, $825. A fashion blogger can dream.

3. Coach Chelsea flagship small bag, $278. Oh, that curry color…

4. J.Crew Darlington satchel, $278. Possibly even big enough to hold my essentials. While I'm at it, I'll take the Rigby hobo too.

Votes? Thoughts? Fairy godmother-like offers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment