Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, June 18, 2011

Info Post
I'm collaborating with Yozo again and got a beutiful pink shirt this time.


I also got a beautiful bag from Ruth Shiverly, with my portrait on it.

The shirt is beautiful and flowy. It’s perfectly thin for summer. The pattern is made from little stones which makes it sparkly in the sun. I got lots of compliments for it!
It's very absorbent though. When it started to rain the other day I got see-through wet in minutes. Other than that, it's great! It reminds me of a flapper dress.

The bag from Ruth is also really beautiful! It's so well made and I love the portrait! It's actually too nice for me to actually use, but I've found a great place on the wall for it! Ruth is such an amazing artist, visit her website and etsy shop.

I've also cut my hair! I've been planning on cutting it for a while since I have very thick hair, which makes it difficult to look after when it's long. My sister cut it for me, so the haircut is far from perfect, but I like it a lot!









Hat: Vintage (inherited)
Shirt: Soup (Yozo collaboration)
skirt: Thrifted
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Ellos.se
bag: gift from Ruth Shiverly






0 comments:

Post a Comment