Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 6, 2011

Info Post
balloons

Photo17_20A


Photo08_29A


Photo12_25A

Photo02_35A

Photo28_9A


Photo13_24A


Photo30_7A


Photo18_19A

Photo09_28A


I have to admit that I'm ever so slightly missing my balloon-filled apartment from my last impromptu photoshoot though it was a wee bit of a challenge to move around the place. How long would you say it takes the average person to get organized in a new apartment? We've been moved in for about a month now and are still sorting through the last few boxes. Gah!

In other news, the Shimmer Slip Dress is now available to order in the softest and loveliest gray. These sold out pretty much immediately at my Bloomingdale's Soho trunk show, however I'm currently taking personalized orders which take about 2-3 weeks.

The Shimmer Slip Dress
Also available in, Nude, Black or Ivory. Don't be shy with any personal color requests as well.


follow me
facebook/twitter

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment