Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 16, 2009

Info Post
This weekend the Fall/Winter 2009-10 season started. I wasn't in for any blogging, so it took me a few days, but here are my picks. I'm guessing this season will be quite a nice one. And I caaan't wait to go to Paris! But ofcourse, New York first!






Alexander Wang
Not as strong as last season. But sellable, still very musthave-like, ehm.. not blown away, at all. But with leather and references to Margiela and Montana and ofcourse Mugler, the kiddo shows a refreshing something. Maybe. But well, in the end, we all love him and his clothes, dah!







Davidelfin
Eleonora Bose. Who? He or she or what? Anyway, Eleonora opened and closed the show and blewww me away! The show herself was 'too-mucho-in-one-collection'. I see quite some half-rip-offs, but then also mindblowing items, then hmm.. Maybe next season. However, I want to meet David Delfin. On my list, hopsa!









Erin Fetherston
She pulled it off, it's her season. Not kidding, like I said before, putting the stars on it, she did that! I abs love it, see, I even posted some colour, ha. The who look, the hair the makeup, the shoes, the gloves, the, nice nice nice! Good job.






Hervé Léger by Max Azria
Gorgeous, hate the makeup, or mayb I just don't get it. But I adore the edgy looks, not sure about the boots, but the fact it are boots, and it sparkles, nice.





Jonathan Saunders
We all know the kid got talent. And does he! I only posted these two, because the rest, well you have to see the rest yourself. I can't wait to see them upclose, gorgeous. Wearable and amazing to use for editorials! And again, headbands. Or how you call em, back to what Prada started? Hmm.. Oh and and, peek the shoes, musthaves?





Ohne Titel
Can anyone say, skeleton? Fucking what a slimlook and superskinny models. I like the looks, the feel, again, not sure it's sellable, you rather buy some Haider Ack or Rick Owens, but Ohne is very cool. Love the shoes! x





Stærk
I like this a lot. Nothing too fancy, very boyish but femm, nice new fresh faces, goood!







Threeasfour
I love them, I heart the label, I adore the looks, but seriously, will people buy this? I'm more a great inspiration than, I dunno.. However, get inspired, see the layering, the lines, the fabrics.. I have to see this up close. Done.







Victoria Beckham
Seriously, who picked out these models? Expecially the redhead, not posted her, just because. They don't do the clothes any good, and I hate it, becasue.. I really like some of the looks!I would say, get your hands on a Vicky B. She's going to dress many celebs, trust me.







Yigal Azrouël
Something is going on, don't know a lot about the designer or the label, but I can feel it..


source: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment