Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Info Post
   Hurray it's finally a distinct season here in Manchester, after a half hearted Summer it's nice to have a full blown Autumn with the changing trees and the sun shining. I've been trying to get in plenty of walks while it's still warmish out and my bump is not too huge and uncomfortable. I'm now 24 weeks into this wonderful journey and I'm loving it far more than was expecting. As this one is so active and responsive to sounds and touch throughout the day I feel like I have a new friend to chat and play with. I don't think I was aware how close and engaging you could feel towards your little one and the overwhelming sense of love you feel while they are still in there. A month ago we had our Anomaly scan, it was fascinating taking a tour around our baby's body seeing everything in such detail. The sonographer was kind enough to narrate as she checked and took measurements so it was incredibly reassuring to hear that all was heathy and well with my new friend. We also found out that we are indeed having a little girl (as I suspected!), I was over the moon as you can imagine and even asked her to check again through teary eyes. Since then my nesting instinct has kicked in and I've been trying to find everything she will need when she arrives, it's so nice choosing outfits and bits and pieces for her new little life. I have so many pretty things I want to make her from Liberty prints I have stored away, hopefully I will find the time soon but I'm certain once I start I will not be able to stop. 
Hope you enjoy these silly photos taken on the way back from the Cinema with my little sisters, we went for a lovely stroll through my favourite park to admire the leaves and soak up some afternoon sun while discussing Perks of being a wallflower. This outfit is pretty typical for me these days, my new Tweed coat which I'm getting plenty of wear out of before it will fit no more, cosy A-line Nadinoo dresses with complimenting tights and comfy Chelsea boots which I bought to effortlessly slip on before leaving the house without the need to lace or buckle up (Bending down is no longer an easy task). 
Photography by Nadinoo

Chelsea Boots by Urban Outfitters
Shopper Bag by Zara
Nail polish by Urban Outfitters
Gloves Vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment