Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, October 19, 2012

Info Post
Wearing a vintage silk Halston shirt, vintage scarf, purple riding pants thanks to American Apparel, and Christian Louboutin shoes.


Here I am in head to toe violet, eggplant, and amethyst in support of Spirit Day - an annual day in October when millions of people wear purple to speak out against bullying and to show their support for the LGBT community. Check out GLAAD.org to get involved!

I know how annoying it is when people who seemingly have it all together tell you "it's all gonna be A-OK!"- it always sounds like cheese-fest bullshit, but I just want you all to know for what it's worth; I'm on your side. I know what a lot of you out there go through, or have been through, I know sometimes it feels like the hard times will never end, and your life will never be any better than complete Hell - but it will. High school was rough for me, and junior high may possibly have been rougher...and elementary school actually pretty horrible too - I've got binders full of stories that will make even the most jaded of you out there crumble; I'm sure that's the case for a lot of us. People are mean, and generally this is a pretty harsh and unkind world, but getting through the twelfth grade and coming out the other side as a normal functioning human being is not an easy task, and believe me - I know. After going through high school and living to tell about it, the best advice I could give you guys is just to love yourself for who you really are, forgive your enemies, compare yourself to no one, and if you need help - for any reason, don't be afraid to reach out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment