Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 7, 2011

Info Post
Julia and Petra

Julia and Petra and Doll

Petra

Petra and Humpty Dumpty and Tavi

Pippin and Basket

Pippin and Bobo

During fashion week I had the unexpected pleasure to host a trio of beautiful (and extraordinarily talented) young ladies as they turned my livingroom into a teen dream of plastic and pink (specifically my teen dream, heh). They were working on a video tutorial for Rookie Magazine, which if you haven't already heard, is pretty much the best thing to happen to teenaged interneters since livejournal and makeoutclub? I sometimes feel really weird that I (a grandma) find more identifiable and inspiring content on there than any other space on the internet. I am so in awe of this group of young folk who are unashamedly exploring their opinions and beliefs in such a public space, something I've never been able to do outside the safety of the friends only lock on livejournal. 

Take a gander at their project here!

Petra's photos for Rookie here.

Tavi's stories for Rookie here.

Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment