Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 3, 2007

Info Post
When I was a little girl, my favourite movie was Mannequin on the Move. Yes, the lame sequel to Mannequin starring 80's god Andrew McCarthy and Kim Catrall before she was an SATC whore. I was eight.

I think I loved this movie so much because it was so over-the-top. The storyline was beyond ridiculous (similar to many children's TV shows today) and really easy to understand - unlike Pretty Woman. I loved that movie too but I didn't know exactly what was going on. Don't judge my parents, I was being looked after by a family friend.


The fashion in this movie was early 90's at its best, still liking the bright colours of the 80's while moving towards the slouchier, grungier shapes of the 90's. Sadly, I could only find the movie poster, which doesn't really corroborate anything I just said.
It seems this film has almost completely disappeared. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing I don't know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment