Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 3, 2007

Info Post
I love coats, big heavy coats, trench coats, ridiculous coats.

Sadly though, our winter here rarely dips into single figures and even on the coldest days, the sun is out trying to do its thing. In simpler terms, I don't need a coat. Maybe a sweater, perhaps a scarf, certainly no gloves and definately no coats. Still, every single year I buy a coat, sometimes its only a slightly heavy jacket, but still redundant nonetheless.

Chanel is one of my favourite labels and every year they manage to come up with something classic that seems to transcend trends while still being 'in'. This coat is so beautiful that I'm considering moving to Canada.


The styling of the Chanel show was also fantastic. I loved the messy hair and carefree kind of vibe. Reminiscent of Chanel's muse, Lady Amanda Harlech. Truly, a woman of style.

All photos: Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment