Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 4, 2007

Info Post
Alex. My favourite. We've been going out for nearly two years but I have known him since we started high school. Now I may be a tiny little bit biased but he definately has the best style of any guy I know. For him, its all about jeans, cardigans, band shirts and attention to detail. He also has magnificent hair.

What can I say? The thing that I admire most about Alex is how certain he is about his own tastes, likes and dislikes. While I can't make up my mind about anything he sees something that he likes and buys it no matter the cost and without questioning whether he will find something he likes more later. He has his own style and he is very unapologetic about it.


PS Please excuse my Julie Cooper skirt instead attract your attention to Alex's new cardigan. I have already shotgunned wearing it when it gets colder (it's stripey!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment