Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, July 10, 2011

Info Post




Bring out the bathing suits, barbeques, and buds and let the good times roll. I've been on what seems like a month long vacation living out of a bag that only has room for jeans and tees, visiting all of my best friends along the way, with a stack of mixed CD's to make the ride flow by fast (gotta keep it a little old fashioned, and I'd feel like a douche writing "a bunch of sweet mixes on my iPod touch", no offense Apple. And I don't have an iPod touch, so then I would just be lying). I've just arrived at my next destination, and I can't wait get back to the beach and see my pals this week. with a smile on my face, I strongly believe he secret to life may just involve the open road and the possibilities of the next sunrise. Summer, oh how great you are here again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment