Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Info Post
I love headdresses. It's gone past headbands, past hats. Headdresses. Native American, 1920's, the bigger the better. I know why... it's because I love to have a bit of ridiculous in my outfits but more so, it's because I've completely fallen in love with Natasha Khan from Bat for Lashes. I'll admit when I first saw 'Bat for Lashes' in the AdoreVintage forums I thought it had something to do with a Maybelline mascara advertisement. Yeah, I'm pretty lame. But the reality is much better.

Tiny, miniscule bio: Bat for Lashes is an amazing, atmospheric band from the UK fronted by the awesome Natasha Khan. For more information and a taste of their CD, Fur and Gold (I even find the title of their album exciting!), go to their Myspace.

But on with the pictures!






I love the drama, the face paint, the feathers. It's fun, that's what style should be. Thank you, Natasha Khan for standing out from all from others.




Halloween is coming up... two guesses for who I'm dressing up as...

0 comments:

Post a Comment