Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, October 20, 2007

Info Post
After reading Agathe's post today in which she questioned why certain people are so interested in clothing whereas others have no real interest, I came to thinking about my own obsession with clothing. Where did it come from? I have no idea but I think it has to do with the fact that I didn't really fit in with the 'sporty' girls at my school and that I have always been fascinated with colours, textures and sparkles. Mostly colours, though. I was one of the kids who loved to read all the colours on the side of that really big pack of Crayola pencils. Vermillion, emerald, violet, I was completely obsessed.


Clothing I think was probably the best way for me to express this creativity because not only was it with me all the time, it also had the ability to make other people smile. This is probably the only question I ask now when getting dressed for myself - Does this make me smile? I enjoy making people happy and if my coloured tights are a bright spot in their dull day... that's awesome.



I found the outfits in this post from several different street style sites. Every single one of them brought a smile to my face: the bright colours, the crown and the bat necklace. Fashion = happiness?

0 comments:

Post a Comment