Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Info Post
I apologise again for my absences, which are becoming more and more frequent. I suck. Between holidays (away from my computer) and studying for exams (where I won't blog or do anything constructive but I will procrastinate and play tetris for three hours), I've been busy.


And it seems that so has everyone else in the blogging world. There have been so many awesome iniatives started by my fellow bloggers that I am quite literally jumping for joy. Never before has there been such positive fashion movements that relate to supporting each other, sustainability and promoting creativity. Some of my personal favourites include:

  • Aarika's (a.k.a The Happy Hippie) magnificent W.E.I.O challenge. This is seriously applaudable. Basically, it is an experiement in wearing everything you own. It's the smartest way to get the full use of your wardrobe, save money and try different looks. Get all the information here - The Happy Hippie - W.E.I.O. You also get some awesome badges such as:

  • Independant Fashion Bloggers is a project started by Jennine of The Coveted (another amazing blog). It offers advice and general information for fashion bloggers such as Blog Building and also has inciteful pieces discussing topics such as Magazines vs Blogs.

  • Then there are the amazing newcomers to the blogging scene whose blogs and enthusiasm I have fallen in love with. My personal favourite is Smaggle Style, a lovely Australian blogger whose daily outfits and etsy finds having me returning every day.

So while I dislike being away for sooooo long, it was nice to return and find such lovely surprises waiting for me. Finally, I'd just like to show you this wonderful, wonderful picture from Stilinberlin, which has to be one of my favourite street style sites.

I think that this lovely lady is everything I want to be.

PS. Sorry about the layout. I lost my old one trying to make some changes and then it was nearly 11 and I had an exam the next day, so I had to whip this one up in about 15 minutes. Hopefully, a more streamlined one will be on the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment