Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, August 11, 2007

Info Post
This Saturday was perhaps the best night ever. Maybe. No, definately. Going away parties, birthdays and sweet, sweet cocktails all in one night. Best night ever, mega thanks to all involved. Now to the clothes:

Thrift store finds, below is a collage of a select few. My op shopping is heaps out of control at the moment, I had to clean out my wardrobe because there was no place to put all of the things I was buying.


Clockwise, starting top left: maroon 70's Target dress, green muu muu with huge pink flowers, shades of purple trapeze dress, silver brocade 60's dress.

Clockwise, from top left: Sussan 80's black knitted jumper dress with gold, yellow shift dress, 80's highwaisted darkish jeans, 60's cream shift dress with self belt and side buttons. Centre: Jazz white wedges with red, yellow, green and blue.

As I mentioned this is a select few, maybe 1 weeks worth. Maybe.... I'll put the others up at a later date.

Finally, I'd like to discuss my latest obsession: wardrobe_remix on flickr. In particular, two yound and completely inspirational ladies. The first is lebonbonmulticoloure. She wears vintage in the most unexpected ways and always looks completely modern and herself. She never looks like is trying to hard and that is such a difficult thing to achieve. She is one of the founders of an awesome street fashion blog as well, MTL Street.

The other is liebemarlene. Her look is a lot sweeter and softer and I wish that I could pull this sort of thing off. I really admire her use of knee socks. She also has blog called Liebemarlene Vintage from which you can access her amazing ebay store.

That is all, for another week or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment