Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 26, 2009

Info Post
















A few weeks ago I went to the Genetic Denim headquarters to meet up with Jen for a jean fitting. I also got to chat with the founder and creative director of Genetic, Ali Fatourechi. I'm convinced Genetic is one of the coolest companies that is full of amazing, kindhearted people.
All their jeans feel like P.J's, and make you feel comfortable, but their cuts and fabrics are right off the runways--a perfect match. I picked their "Shane" cigarette jean in black lace to wear to their New York Fashion Week presentation, and they are now my favorite pants. Aaron even got two pairs--guys, be on alert, Genetic has relaunched their men's line...

Special thanks to Jen, Ali, and everyone at Genetic Denim!

0 comments:

Post a Comment