Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Info Post
What's great about vintage hairstyles is that most of them are really easy to cut yourself. I usually cut my own hair, not because I'm particularity good at it or too cheap to go to a hairdresser, but because I like following my own hair visions instead of relying on a stylist. I can admit that I do get weird hair surprises sometimes when I cut my hair, but usually I find a way to work it and it's kind of fun to see what character I become. For spring I'm very influenced by the 1920's and 1930's spirit and fashion. So I decided to cut my hair in a super short french bob. Because I had something specific in mind, I used a lot of reference this time.

The style I chose is almost synonymous with the time era, but it's also a very easy haircut. To get the right curl at the end of the hair, you can use bobby pins after you've washed your hair, and the hair should stay in place more or less.


My end result


influences (mostly taken from what about bobbed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment