Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Info Post
 On my way to the post office to drop off your lovely orders I decided to stop and take a few outfit pics. It's still strange trying to set everything up without attracting too much unwanted attention, especially in this neck of the woods. But I'm learning that if you look like you are meant to be there in a "business as usual" manner they soon loose interest and keep on moving.. Still, I don't think I will push my luck around these parts or I won't have a camera left to shoot with.
Anywho back to the outfit and all things Nadinoo! I'm so sad that Pixie's Bird a day shirt is completely sold out in cream. Your emails and comments make me wish I had ordered much more Ornithology fabric early in the season. It really has been a staple for me this season along with the green cardi (worn below) but I do think the available Blue version is just as cute and I promise to show you more fun ways to style it soon. You may also notice I had another hair cut, which is the shortest I've had it in a long while but I really like the feeling of my neck exposed. Makes me feel so dainty and small..
Thank you to Rhiannon from Liebe Marlene Vintage for this cosy vintage pinafore, it's so soft and easy to wear I'm considering a Nadinoo version with the rolls of cord I have stacked away. Perhaps I will add them to the mini Summer collection which is very slowly coming together..
Photography by Nadinoo

Coat Tibi
Cardigan Mango
Socks Topshop
Shoes Office
Bag Manchester Christmas Market

0 comments:

Post a Comment