Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, December 9, 2011

Info Post
I was so excited this morning to receive my copy of the first printed issue of Betty. I have been waiting for a magazine to come along that rivals our much loved Frankie and happy to say I feel like Betty is her young British cousin. I don't know why reading a printed copy is so much better than viewing it online but for me it really makes such a difference. It's probably the same reason I can't quite bring myself to buy a kindle this Christmas (sorry if anyone has already), I just love flicking through the pages and getting thoroughly involved with a book or magazine. My increasing love for Betty has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact our Sounds of the Woods collection makes a healthy feature... there really is good deal more to keep my peepers fixed to the Winter issue. With so much going on here it's nice to have a little break and curl up with a magazine and a brew (English for cup of tea). I don't want to give away too much as I'm sure your waiting for your own copy to arrive, but I thought you might like a little peek inside mine.. 
Photography by Nadinoo

Have you got your Issue yet?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment