Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 8, 2007

Info Post

What a busy couple of weeks it has been.

Firstly, Halloween... Oh, it is the best holiday. It's not well patronised in Australia but recently, people have been getting increasingly into it, especially the costumes.

I went as a Native American, inspired partly by Natasha Khan (see last post), this girl on Cobrasnake (below) and the lovely Kime Buzzelli over at The Moldy Doily (super below).


Below: appreciating nature, it is quite wonderous. I made my headdress about four weeks ago or so. The top bit is made out of the bottom of a leather skirt that I cut to make shorter, the 'beaded' bits are bits of dry pasta on string (like those macaroni necklaces that you used to make in kindy) covered with wool. Finally, I finished it off with a million feathers and a few Marc Jacobs-esque gems to keep it au courant.

Twas quite the night. Full of laughter and scraped knees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment