Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, June 23, 2007

Info Post

First of all, the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

RANDOM FACTS:
1. I like cheese. My favourite being Jarlsberg, followed by Harvati and then Camembert. I dislike blue cheese and wimpy cheeses that don't really have much of a flavour.

2. I like ugly things, mostly ugly clothes. I like the challenge of making other people jealous of my ugly clothes. I feel that it is a victory for the imperfection in all of us. This girl certainly knows how to work it.

3. I like bird cages and bonsai. My new hobby is going to be bonsai-ing. Hahaha! That looks funny and isn't even a word.

4.I love wrestling. It's like a crazy soap opera where they fight each other at the end. My favourite wrestler at the moment is Jeff Hardy, one half of the amazing tag team the Hardy Boyz. He has the raddest sleeve things and is totally fierce.
5. I recently watched the Black Dahlia, with Josh Hartnett and Scarlett Johansson. Not the best storyline, fulllllll of holes but I really loved the dark 40's look of the victim. Now, I feel that that is a little bit weird, admiring the styling of dead girl in a movie. So probably not going to talk about it anymore in case anyone thinks I'm really twisted or something.


6. I have a little bit of a crush on this dude called Oliver Bones from a local Gold Coast band called The Wrath. I love my boyfriend to death but this guy can pull off eyeliner, a sleeveless hoodie and fingerless gloves all at once. That deserves some credit.

7. Finally, I hate the pokies. I don't know if they are called that everywhere but they are also called 'slot machines'?. Anyway, the pretty lights and colours suck people in and then they lose all control. I can't stand them. I'd rather spend money on drinking.

Ummm... Who to tag? Who to tag indeed?... How about: lifeinneon, bombazinedoll, whatiwore, jadorechanel, plainjayne and fashionmoxy. It's only six but don't report me to the blog police or anything. If any of the people that I tagged have already been tagged, just ignore me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment