Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 22, 2012

Info Post




You know me: I'm all about the classics. Give me a good basic, and I'll wear it into the ground. I'm constantly on the road, so my wardrobe has to be crammed neatly into a suitcase that isn't too heavy to deal with. Also, the pieces I pack have to be completely interchangeable so I have more outfit options for what may become an extended trip. This cape from Rachel Zoe looks great over anything, and it adds instant polish and warmth. I'm in love, it's like a chic blanket that's acceptable to leave the house in; pure coziness. I can't get away from mentioning the boots too (also thanks to Rachel Zoe), or what I should actually call epic-rock-star-footwear that are capable of making even the most boring outfit look really fucking cool.


Wearing a cape and boots thanks to Rachel Zoe and BPCM (F/W '12), vintage shirt, and leather pants from J Brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment