Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 25, 2008

Info Post





























































We're still in Tokyo! And as you can see above, it's amaaaaaazing! Ha. No, really, it's fucking cool. From the zillion department stores we went to yester-yesterday in Shinjuku, to do some electronic-shopping and finding the new love of my life, this phone. However, surely it will not work with me or in Amsterdam, but it's amazing. However, they all have the same ones, large and colourfull and nah.. I did expected a bit more! Ha.

Mucho shopping, which was the best yesterday, after finding amazing stores, which I will put on my blog lateron, mucho vintages ones, I bought myself a new furrcoat! Yay, and almost these shoes, but too small and still not, the ones. Ehm, oeh and yesterday we went out! Club Asia, which was fucking fucking amazing! Everyone here is about having fun, so during the day they're all very so-called-shy and relaxed, but at night everyone is a fucking partyanimal! No drugs or posing, but just dancing like crazy and everyone smiles and gets along, sort of, ha. And the cuppaacups, ha!

Anyway, Sam and I are having the time of our lives. A little dead from lastnight, but that perfect to do some sightseeing in our own area. I need to get my ass out of bed so.. goodday, goodbye. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment